Thursday 6 December 2012

December Dungeon Hooping

With the cold weather upon us, I'm limited to where I can hoop...the basement is now my studio.

Here's a video of me messing around. Warning...I'm not professional. I think I'm about 4 months into hoop dance. The biggest difference between last month and this month is I have started to document myself more to learn moves and such, plus I have started to use music during my practice. This has been wonderful and energizing! And holy cow, is choreography super hard!

So, I will leave the fancy dance planning to the professionals and as I said, this is just me messing around. I'll post a more serious attempt soon. Enjoy and I hope you get a laugh...I had a great time in the dungeon tonight.

Music: Queen: I'm in love with my car
My dancing really doesn't do the song justice...please don't sue me Queen or Roger Taylor.

No comments:

Post a Comment